Exercises for a Stronger Jawline
Step by Step Instructions for Use
Although your BLA can be used anywhere, anytime, when possible, we suggest you clean your face and apply moisturizer including your chin and neck area.
Place the BLA vertically between your lips, resting the plastic ends on your top and bottom lips (Fig 2). This form will allow you to exercise when making an “Ah!” facial expression on closing your lips, move your lower jaw forward to stretch to the neck muscles.
You should repeat these steps for 30 seconds each, three times a week during the first month.
Beginners should gently hold the loop at the end of the device during exercise to prevent it from slipping. As the facial muscles get stronger, you will not need to hold the device.
As your facial muscles become stronger, you should be able to increase the time of repetitions from 30 to 60 seconds.
Once done with performing your One-Minute Beauty Fitness™ routine, apply our Sacha Inchi Oil to your lips , by gently biting down on the capsule to release the oil onto your lips.
Care & Handling
Here are a few tips for keeping you BLA in the best shape possible:
- Always rinse your BLA with water using a soft toothbrush and an antimicrobial soap or a non-abrasive toothpaste.
- Do not bend the BLA in the opposite direction. This will ruin the tension that was designed for the exercises.
- Keep your BLA in the case in the open-arm position when not in use.
- Keep your BLA at room temperature and do not expose to excessive sunlight.
- DO NOT place your BLA in boiling water.
- DO NOT Immerse or wash your BLA in chemical solutions or bleach.
- DO NOT use BLA if improper cleaning and maintenance procedures have cause damages to the device.
- For sanitary precautions, you must not share your BLA with anyone.
- Always clean your lipstick
WARNING: PLEASE CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN BEFORE USING BLA IF YOU:
- Have any facial, chin or neck injuries, deficiencies or surgery
- Suffer from Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) or muscle dysfunction
- Jaw problems/clicking of jaw
- Are under a physician's care for any facial condition or disability
- Feel any unusual or severe pain while exercising with BLA